Annual Session has so much to offer including:
- Discuss and vote on association policy in the business meetings of ASDA's House of Delegates
- Elect the executive committee, speaker of the House and District trustees
- Earn CE credits through the Academy of General Dentistry (must be an AGD student member)
- Hear the latest updates on issues impacting dental students
- Discuss research at the Student Research Poster Session
- Learn about dental products and services and make contacts with organizations at the dental expo
- Celebrate the successes of ASDA members and leaders at the President’s Gala and Gold Crown Awards
This year BU ASDA has committed to helping more students than ever attend Annual Session. Registration for local attendees normally cost $550, which includes all educational sessions and House of Delegates meetings, Welcome Reception, Gold Crown Ceremony and President's Gala, Detal Expo and continental breakfast and lunch Thursday, Friday, Saturday and dinner on Saturday night! However, this year, BU ASDA members selected attend will only have to pay $50!
All BU pre-doctoral student are encouraged to apply. Click here fill out your application. Deadline is Monday January 19th @ 5pm! Please follow application instructions. Late applications will not be considered.