Social: Looking for some fun things to do in Boston over the winter? On a budget?
Here are 5 activities to do in Boston for under $25!
1. Top of the Hub Skywalk Observatory
- Great spot to get a full view of Boston after a snow fall and entry is just $10 for students!
2. Head to the Frog Pond for a skate!
- Located in Boston Commons this rink is a great spot to enjoy some outdoor ice skating for $4 a person! ($9 for skate rentals)
3. Catch a BU hockey game!
- Nothing like cheering on the home team!
- Watch your emails for ticket offers or buy some at the box office where tickets start at $24
4. Try out some new restaurants during Boston Restaurant Week!
- From March 18-23 and 25-30 try some of those spots on your foodie list!
5. Find your zen and try a yoga class at Sadhana Yoga in the South End
- try a daily practice walk-in class for the $8 student rate!
Winter time can get busy but don’t forget to take some breaks and enjoy some Boston Activities!!